Effective writing is key to effective mass-communication.
Who’s the audience? What’s the message? What’s the best medium to use? How should the message be crafted? The writer has to consider all of these basic questions then create a message that connects with the reader/viewer/user.
Hurst Media Works has provided written products for a variety of clients in various media:
- Weekly columns for a dozen newspapers in south-central and southwestern Pennsylvania with a combined circulation in excess of 150,000 on regional-heritage and -travel topics.
- Articles for a regional-business periodical covering 16 counties.
- Magazine articles.
- A “vision piece” for a rail-trail feasibility study.
- News releases and articles for nonprofit environmental organizations.
- A brochure and fund-raising letter for a historical site.
- A brochure for a political candidate.
- Research, CD content and exhibit legends on the history of a religious order’s friary.
- Video scripts for regional economic development agencies.
- A video script for a local service organization hosting a statewide convention.
- A video script for a regional heritage group raising money for an educational event.
- A video script & publication for a conservancy developing the economic and recreational opportunities of a river basin.
- A video script for a businessman producing videos of Pennsylvania counties.
- Commercial scripts and fund-raising letters for a nonprofit organization supporting parents and education.
- Website content for political candidates.
- Website content for a foundation dedicated to improving the quality of life of companion animals and their guardians.
- Website content for a nonprofit organization providing support services for single parents pursuing their education.
If HMW can produce effective written materials for such a diversity of clients and products, it can produce the written material you need.
Contact HMW at (814) 536-7986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.